We expect to put ours on the market Monday with some last minute fixes we are doing right now.
Here is google street view of the new house there are some pictures without the sun earlier in the blog. The house is 2 1/2 miles from our current house.

on to he flip side to add spice to the deal- we have 10 days to change our mind with no cost, and we are still talking to one of the builders about new construction as well...
so if we don't return calls, it is because we are fixing, moving, showing,etc...
Rob
4 comments:
Gulp! You guys must be in serious stress mode.
I'm there for you - whateve ryou need help with!! Congrats by the way! Very exciting.
It makes me want to move!!! I know, I'm wierd.
we peeked inside the house with aunt sarah- I LOVE IT! good choice guys. hope it all works out for you!
Post a Comment